Polishing with Optimum Polish video

Anthony Orosco

I tried to get something on film demonstrating the versatility of Optimum Polish and a time arose the other day where I had some free time between cars so I filmed myself polishing out the rear quarter panel of a single stage Ferrari.

I know the audio is not the greatest as there is some background noise going on but I'm sure its good enough to see just how well the Optimum Polish can perform.

Begin Optimum Polish

Video #2 has been fixed

Finish Optimum Polish

The videos are a bit long but I hope you all enjoy them.

Anthony

I tried to get something on film demonstrating the versatility of Optimum Polish and a time arose the other day where I had some free time between cars so I filmed myself polishing out the rear quarter panel of a single stage Ferrari.

I know the audio is not the greatest as there is some background noise going on but I'm sure its good enough to see just how well the Optimum Polish can perform.

Optimum Polish 1

Optimum Polish 2

The videos are a bit long but I hope you all enjoy them.

Anthony

These videos are awesome, Anthony. I'm enjoying the multiple responses on Autopia from the ONR videos.

I thought that you used a Dewalt. When did you start using a Metabo?

Anthony...first off...GET A HAIRCUT!! :thumbsupup[1]: Second...awesome videos bro. Thanks for teaching us that with patience and techniques the rotary is nothing to be feared! How do you like the Metabo? Does the Metabo have a clutch? I thought I heard it turned on before the head started to spin.

Take care and thanks again Anthony for the teaching!

Steve

These videos are awesome, Anthony. I'm enjoying the multiple responses on Autopia from the ONR videos.

I thought that you used a Dewalt. When did you start using a Metabo?

Hey,

Yes I do use a DeWalt for the majority of my work but it's down right now with a broken trigger :(

I've been using a Metabo now for years.....I had posted about it a long time ago, now everyone uses it or wants to.....do I get any credit?? NO! :thumbsupup[1]: Jus kiddin. It's a great machine, very light weight and smooth.

Also glad you like the ONR videos, thanks for your support.

There is one video, I think the second part, which needs to be fixed as it has some odd glitch in it.

Anthony

Anthony...first off...GET A HAIRCUT!! :lshic[1]: Second...awesome videos bro. Thanks for teaching us that with patience and techniques the rotary is nothing to be feared! How do you like the Metabo? Does the Metabo have a clutch? I thought I heard it turned on before the head started to spin.

Take care and thanks again Anthony for the teaching!

Steve

No way Steve!! I'm keeping it as long as the Good Lord allows me to keep it :thumbsupup[1]:

The Metabo has a slight lag in its start up.....so yea it has a clutch but I've never heard it called by that name......I can't think right now what the Metabo people call it :(

Thanks for the kind words Steve..........and also thanks to everyone else for the support.

Anthony

Archived