ONR as light cleaner?

Using ONR at 2 oz per quart would it be safe to use as a light cleaner not just a QD? I'm looking to use it as a substitue for PB S&W. Perhaps 4 oz per quart? In other words what would be a good mixture just shy of a full ONR one bucket wash that could be sprayed on and wiped off?

I have used that exact ration for similar situations where I would use PB S&W. it did work well for me. I would be careful as to how dirty the surface is. I always have this mix handy for any bird droppings that drop by from time to time. In the summer I use ONR mixed at 1oz for a gallon of water for my windshield washer fluid and have been very happy with it. cleans dirt well encapsulating the dirt to be wiped off and is very economical :beerchug[1]:

I have used this method plenty of times. I just add a few oz of ONR to a spray bottle and top up with water. It works really well. i do however spreay a pannel and let it soak in for about 30 seconeds before I wipe. This just helps to make sure that the dirt is well encapsulated.

I often tends to add more onr then I need but i have never had a problem with maring using this method.. i think its worth a shot

I've used ONR as a quick detailer and a clay/wetsand lube and in those roles it works great. It can also be used as a glass cleaner when diluted properly.

Anthony

What dilution would that be? I have ONR on order :beerchug[1]:.

Sounds like optimum is lightening by detailing bag.

To use ONR as a quick detailer I normally mix 6oz of ONR to about 24oz of water....distilled water would be preferred. For a glass cleaner try staring at 3oz of ONR to around 29oz of distilled water. If you like you can add a few drops of alcohol.

Anthony

Archived