Hey RUSH fans, check this out

Anthony Orosco

Wow. some of you rush fans are still alive? Who knew? I thought you guys had gone the way of Spad pilots and telegrams. :(:beerchug[1]:

seriuously, that guy could PLAY!...it must be much tougher now with all that arthritis and dimentia...

:beerchug[1]:

Yea Rush fans are still out there....funny how music can make you feel so old especially when the hot hits you listened to when young are now played on "classic rock" stations :(

For me, the 80"s just had great music, a huge variety of music came from the 80"s...gee I think that's when MTV was actually about "music VIDEOS"!!

Anthony

Guest Guest_RTexasF_*
Do you remember watching Armstrong (B&W also) land on the moon? (Im not sure which came first), probably Elvis)

Elvis was wayyy before that! I was onboard the aircraft carrier that picked up Apollo Seven. Yep, saw the moon landing.

I guess I'm the old poot of the group here. I remember seeing Elvis on the Ed Sullivan show.........in black & white! :tv_happy[1]:

Yep I sure do ... how about those Beatles, I got to stay up late to see them. Had 4 channels to choose from they were 2,6,8, and 12. :beerchug[1]:

Anthony...thanks for finding that gem. Holy cow, I think I must have air drummed that song a hundred times or better listening to it. Talk about bringing back some old memories.

I don't know what was harder...air drumming the song, or actually trying to learn some of the bass licks on a real bass guitar!

And yes I agree with many of the posts...us 40 somethings lived in the REAL MTV era!

I can remember when we would watch MTV for hours looking for that new "debut" video of our fav groups.....now MTV is a bunch of stupid "reality" garbage. My kids are not allowed to watch MTV or VH1 because those shows are horrible.

I should of taped MTV so I can watch it now :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived