Hey RUSH fans, check this out

Anthony Orosco

Saw that Scott mentioned the fact the Rush has a new album on the way and will be touring. is anybody planning on going to their concert ? curious to how they will sound. agree with everybody else here , the 80's had some great music due to the fact that there is a little something for every taste. can not remember the last time I watched MTV. has anybody listened to the 80's station on satellite radio that has some of the original MTV vj's on it ?

Okay even with all of the positive input on this thread...doesn't it suck that Our music is now referred to as Old School and ....gasp...Classic 80's?

Oh and Flatstick..if Rush announces any Southern Cal dates...I'm there! Two bands I have to see before I die.. Rush and AC/DC

Okay even with all of the positive input on this thread...doesn't it suck that Our music is now referred to as Old School and ....gasp...Classic 80's?

Oh and Flatstick..if Rush announces any Southern Cal dates...I'm there! Two bands I have to see before I die.. Rush and AC/DC

Yes it does suck that our music is ummmmm old , ouch I said it LOL ! hope that Rush announces some dates in Southern Ca for you. saw Rush in the late 80's in Philly and will never forget them :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived