now that Spring is here

flatstick

Ok guys noW that Spring is officially here are you getting to enjoy Spring like weather yet ? looks like my neck of the woods is getting there. our forecast is 57 today and low to mid 50's next week with not much rain predicted :groupwave[1]: after the snow we had last Friday we can sure use a good snow melting here. what kind of weather are you expecting and where are you at . I am in northeastern Pa. going to feel like a heatwave this week :beerchug[1]:

i am in North Idaho and they are predicting snow and rain for us here.....

Sorry to hear that .we ended up with a foot of snow last Friday, so I feel your pain. hope that you get some warmer temps there soon. thanks for the response. love the cat btw , he makes me laugh every time I look at him LOL !

Cloudy, Humid and light rain each morning this week. Temps in the 70's

I have been working all week Reconditioning cars.

Waiting for a big storm to drop some Hail on San Antonio. Every one's got to have a dream right?

lol, thanks Flatstick.... I have gotten quite a few comments on him....i like it...

You are most welcome. I have a few cat lovers at work that went crazy when I showed them your buddy :groupwave[1]: so far sounds like we have a little bit of everything from dry to wet and snowy not to mention that darn hail. have to admit I am thankful we do not get much hail here. we ended up getting a little rain yesterday with some warmer temps. light rain today as well. the updated forecast shows chance of rain most of the next week. Patrick, sorry to see you are not getting any rain. do they impart any water restrictions when you are lacking rain ?

well, realize i am only 5 hours from Seattle....I just think I am tired of cold and wet weather...i am ready for 70 degree temps with sun and partly cloudy skies...lol.

Ahhhh near Seattle, my brother lives there. that would explain your weather. well here is hoping that you get some warmer temps with some sun soon :groupwave[1]: have to agree with Patrick on the 90 degree weather, I do not really like it that much. too hot , too cold when will it be just right LOL !

Archived