Optimum new releases and tweaks

Anthony Orosco

In this section of our forum we will be bringing you the latest products coming out from the Optimum labs. We offer here no rumors or teasers but only products that have already been tested and will be released.

We will usually announce the product type and when it will be released.

We also want some feedback from you, the end users of the Optimum line, in what you like or dislike about the products. Also what you would like to see created under the Optimum name.

Thank You,

Anthony

Also what you would like to see created under the Optimum name.

Thank You,

Anthony

I'd like to see a glaze like Chemical Guy's - easiest product I've ever used. EXTREME SHINE EZ~CREME GLAZE w/ACRYLIC SHINE II

A pure sealant and a wax would be nice as well.

How about a miracle product that hides so well, that it makes the car seem flawless (within reason of course)

I'd like to see a glaze like Chemical Guy's - easiest product I've ever used. EXTREME SHINE EZ~CREME GLAZE w/ACRYLIC SHINE II

A pure sealant and a wax would be nice as well.

How about a miracle product that hides so well, that it makes the car seem flawless (within reason of course)

The Miracle product.

Well there is a product called X Coat. I think it is a thin clear that is applied.

I would like something that wipes on and then buffs off leval.

• 1 month later...
The Miracle product.

Well there is a product called X Coat. I think it is a thin clear that is applied.

I would like something that wipes on and then buffs off leval.

I hate the urgency in keeping the car wet or getting it dry during conventional washes in fear of water spotting. If Optimum could address that in some fashion, I would be excited! (yes I use ONR).

It's hard to articulate. But a wash that I could use in my foam gun (I like the dwelling factor of the suds) and then whipe away and dry as ONR.

• 3 weeks later...

Well Optimum most likely won't be putting out any paste waxes unless it's a very unique wax of some sort. David said he wants to stick mainly to developing products that are unique and fill a need. Another paste wax just won't do that really when there are already a lot of paste waxes out there that fill the job just fine.

Anthony

• 2 months later...
With Opti-Seal being a big hit and getting good reviews is there any new Optimum products getting ready to be released or in the works? Oh yeah if you ever need a beta tester count me in, please!!!

I am with you man if you need beta tester look no futher...I'm in too.

I was given a priceless bottle by David to beta test.... the concentrated glass cleaner and spot remover.....I used it only for removing spots and it was magificent! ... Better than abraiding the clear to a micro thin layer!

Is there any chance this product can come out for resale. Cirrently I believe it is on the back burner and I desperately need more. I have had much secondary business by using this product to take care of very damaged cars.

Yea Ron and I have been after David for some time to get this one out and it will be made BUT the ingredients used to make it are costly so Dr. G. is mulling over if people will pay for it but we have assured him that they will because IT WORKS!!

So give us a bit and it will be out as soon as possible.

Anthony

Thanks Anthony...in fact tell Dr. G I have been successful in selling this as an adder service. I do not have an A La Carte menu for my detailing offerings, however in conversation with the client this is most time an absolute slam dunk adder for me! good both for the customer, his car and my wallet! $$$$

• 3 years later...

Fabric Sealant would be nice! Also something that removes beneath surface contamination that works, something like industrial strength fall out remover. That could be marketed to dealerships and detailers. Windshield polish that removes scratches put in by dirt in the wiper blades. Hmm, I'll think of more but this should be a good start :thumbsupup[1]: