Post Up Your Dream Car....

Anthony Orosco

OK, I want to see what others view as their dream car. Now make it a car that you will or COULD most likely purchase and may soon purchase.

For me it will be a 2010 Camaro. I'm going to wait for the first year to hopefully get debugged and then purchase a second year Camaro. I will order it in Chevy Orange with black stripes(if the offer it like that)....but then again most everyone else will also :groupwave[1]:

0602camaroofsk02445eu6.jpg

What's really cool is my wife said it would be cool :beerchug[1]:

OK, I want to see what others view as their dream car. Now make it a car that you will or COULD most likely purchase and may soon purchase.

For me it will be a 2010 Camaro. I'm going to wait for the first year to hopefully get debugged and then purchase a second year Camaro. I will order it in Chevy Orange with black stripes(if the offer it like that)....but then again most everyone else will also :groupwave[1]:

0602camaroofsk02445eu6.jpg

What's really cool is my wife said it would be cool :beerchug[1]:

Ah, nice choice Anthony. While I have several favorites, I like the Carrera GT and the Dino 246GTS. Don't think I'm going to be purchasing either one though, just a couple of my favorites

Ah, nice choice Anthony. While I have several favorites, I like the Carrera GT and the Dino 246GTS. Don't think I'm going to be purchasing either one though, just a couple of my favorites

Here's mine.

I maybe be I march to a beat from a different drummer but here are a couple of mine..

330152.JPG

or

32ford29204-1.jpg

or

0510sr_indy_08_z.jpg

This one with red smoothies and trim and moons. Viper Red frame with the body painted Navy blue so dark it's almost black. Nice red tuck and roll interior. Heck though in big GMC blower to fill up the engine compartment...

I'm with Dennis I like the classics.

1961 Ford F100 unibody

BMW Alpina # 427 of 555 made!

58Vette.jpg

Back in the late 90’s I picked up this car for $13,000. A few days later a friend of mine bought a bass boat and nice new Ford 150 by for me to see. He told me that I wasted my money buying old car like that and in a few years I wouldn’t even be able to sell it if I wanted to. He has upgraded his boat several times and even bought a new truck and I will still have this car – I often think which one of us made the best investment. :(

My top three are

1964 Lincoln continental Conv. I love the suicide door and the overall look.

64lincoln.jpg

Second would be a 1955 Chevy Bel Air Wagon. I have always liked Wagons.

wagon.jpg

And finally 1963 Chevy Impala. why not?

1963impala.jpg

Archived