Post Up Your Dream Car....

Anthony Orosco

This just says mid 60's, I purchase this one because 65 was the year I turned 16 and got my driver licenses. I use to walk by the Chevy dealer and they always had one in the window and I wanted that car so bad but it was out of my reach. I had this one for about 10 years and almost parted with it several time, just can’t seem to let it go.

a_maill-vette.jpg

Rob,

Not crazy about the Impala but I agree with you on the Bel-Air wagon.....beautiful choice!!

Anthony

Well I put that up mainly because my dad had one when I was a kid...never went anywhere special in it but when we would go out be always can back with bald tires. Personally my first choice is the Lincoln. I like the ride over speed.

Dennis,

Love the Vette :censored[1]:

Beautiful picture, where was that taken? Looks like a mall?

Anthony

That is in my garage – I really enjoy the running water while detailing. Kind of relaxes ya…Not really - you are right it was the annual inside the mall car show. Those side pipe sound sweet in the mall but not allowed anymore. Seems that on Sunday night after hours we were removing the cars from the mall and the vibration from the side pipes set off numerous merchant alarms which a false alarm gets you 100.00 fines in this town.

Archived