Optimum instant detailer & gloss enhancer

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not necessarily redundant, no. OID adds depth to the paint. That's not to say NRWW doesn't, but OID will add even more while the NRWW will add some protection. I would say every other wash you could use it. It certainly won't hurt and you only need about one to two mists per panel. Agreed.

Thanks again :thumbsupup[1]:

• 3 weeks later...

I have found OID to behave and look almost similar to a spray wax with a very fine edge between over and balanced application...a little two much from the double sprayer Kwazer bottle and it streaks and becomes difficult to spread and remove and also streaks at times

i loved the looks so any application tips to make it painless?

btw i have been mixing it with tap water at 1:4 will that make any difference in usage?

• 4 weeks later...

If you have OID in teh shop, get yourself a Huck towel, you will soon discover a new favorite glass cleaner. The less OID you use the better it will be.

• 4 weeks later...

i haven't tried the new ONRWW as I still have 1/2 left of my ONR gallon. I'll use OCW or OID as a drying agent, depending on the time available, since OID is a lot quicker to wipe dry. Even though it doesn't last anything like OCW, OID adds a marked amount of slickness and gloss for the time and effort it takes.

Bill

Archived