New "PC" From Autopia

uzj100

• 3 months later...

Extreme assitance required.......I looked up this Dynabrade.....Looks Like a rotory to me.....Why is it safe and does it function differently than a rotory?

Why would it be safer than a normal rotary? is there a pic or model number to the one Ron and Anthony are using?

Totally confused? Please help.

The one Ron and Anthony use is an attachment that can be put on any rotary. It turns said rotary into a DA machine. The difference being mostly that you now have the power of a rotary, with the safety factor of a DA's motion.

That is what I have.

You cant change the backing plate.

I did cut the foam edge away so that I could use it with the smaller pads.

If you want a true UDM this is it. The power your rotary has can cause this thing to

tear up any LC pad. You can do the heavy correction with the rotary and finish with the Dynabraid attachment.

It is made from a pice of billet aluminum and is a nice pice of hardware.

• 5 weeks later...

I now have the UDM (Ultimate Detailing Machine) and it is definitely more powerful than the PC. Just a single use so far but it seems to be pretty close to the Cyclo in cutting power. Smoother than the PC and when you push down on it, the UDM will continue to spin at pressure that bogs the PC. I'm going to try to section off my car and test the PC, UDM and Cyclo side by side by side under halogens to see which one corrects the best.

Archived