APC

Rob

Does Optimum have an all purpose cleaner? I currently use meg's but I would like to simplify my main products down to one line. Everything I use is OPT with the exception of the APC and a leather cleaner and conditioner. And how about a wheel cleaner like Meg's WB? I could use one of those too. Just checking to see what available and whats coming.

Does Optimum have an all purpose cleaner? I currently use meg's but I would like to simplify my main products down to one line. Everything I use is OPT with the exception of the APC and a leather cleaner and conditioner. And how about a wheel cleaner like Meg's WB? I could use one of those too. Just checking to see what available and whats coming.

Hey Rob, yes Optimum does have a great APC that I use for everything from engines, tires and wheels to leather and vinyl cleaning. It all depends on how you dilute it. I don't have any up on the Optimum store just yet but will soon and I'll contact you as soon as I do.

Later,

Anthony

Hey Rob, yes Optimum does have a great APC that I use for everything from engines, tires and wheels to leather and vinyl cleaning. It all depends on how you dilute it. I don't have any up on the Optimum store just yet but will soon and I'll contact you as soon as I do.

Later,

Anthony

Nice! I appreciate it.

Archived