Review: Optimum Opti Clean

CEE DOG

7 hours ago, A&J said:

I don't believe you'll get an answer from ceedog as he ain't on the forum no more...It's a 7 year old topic.

Any mf plush towel will do the job.

Hi A&J,

Thanks for the reply.

I plan to use Opti-Clean for in between washes. A store here sells a MF Towel with 75/25 blend 360 gsm 13 x 13.

Is it good enough?

Thanks...

75/25 blend is a odd one (usually its 70/30) but they should be good yeah. 350-500 gsm is enough.

You can also use Opti-clean as a pre spray before ONR when the car is a bit dirtier than normal.  Just pre spray opti-clean, wait 30-60s and use ONR as you normally would. Youll see a great sheeting action from the opti-clean resulting in a safer and quicker wash and dry.

Having a collection of MF cloths is always a good thing, waterless washing can mean using quite a few cloths.  I am sure OPT would be very happy to sell you some of theirs, Rag Company cloths also look good but any decent cloths should do the job.

As an aside, it is a shame Ceedog  no longer posts on here but he now works for a competitor organisation  and so is unlikely to be spending any time here

Thanks again guys for the prompt reply.

Quality microfiber towels here in the Philippines are quite  limited. I love to order towels from the Rag Company but the import tax here is so crazy. A popular seller here of quality of mf is Microtex by Haldan And Galway, an Asian company I think.