Finally, OPTI-SEAL is ready for release!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some APC will be sent to me along with the OptiSeal. I'll post both up when I get them in the Optimum store.

Anthony

Sweet I will wait till both arrive and order then. Thanks Anthony

That is great news for both Optimum and the members here. hope we can get some members to get us some pics of the new sealant on their rides :beerchug[1]: so far the pics from Ron and Anthony have been great.

It is very exciting but I'm very nervous as well. I know the product works for Anthony, Scott and myself. I wonder how others will respond and what type of results they will achieve.

It is very exciting but I'm very nervous as well. I know the product works for Anthony, Scott and myself. I wonder how others will respond and what type of results they will achieve.

I know what you mean in a sense that some people may have a tough time in that they will more than likely use way to much product. considering I mainly use JW AJ or trigger when using a sealant, I can appreciate the possible learning curve. between yourself, Anthony and Scott , users will know that the product has been tested and used on a daily basis. also knowing that David will not release this product until it is ready can be attested by the fact that Anthony was beta testing this product for a long time. looking forward to looking at some pics from the forum members and hearing what they have to say about the new OPT sealant :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived