Finally, OPTI-SEAL is ready for release!!

So the members listed above are to get their orders first? Thanks

All orders I have received so far have been passed onto the Optimum warehouse and will be processed as quickly as they can be. All those who ordered in this "pre-sales" order will most likely get their orders before any other distributors even get their orders of Opti-Seal to then resell.

So a good number of people should be getting theirs by the end of this week.

Personally......I'm rather blown away by the initial response just in this "pre-sale" :thumbsupup[1]:

Anthony

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All orders I have received so far have been passed onto the Optimum warehouse and will be processed as quickly as they can be. All those who ordered in this "pre-sales" order will most likely get their orders before any other distributors even get their orders of Opti-Seal to then resell.

So a good number of people should be getting theirs by the end of this week.

Personally......I'm rather blown away by the initial response just in this "pre-sale" :cheese1[1]:

Anthony

Glad to hear we may see ours by the end of the week. What were we supposed to do with all the teasing pics from you, Ron, and Scott? Wait and get it a week later. :thumbsupup[1]: I can't wait.

Glad to hear we may see ours by the end of the week. What were we supposed to do with all the teasing pics from you, Ron, and Scott? Wait and get it a week later. :thumbsupup[1]: I can't wait.

Well I hope you will post some pictures of your cars with the Opti-Seal.

anthony, do people who ordered during "presale" receive a tracking number?

TIA.

I'll call David about that as he sent out all the orders from the warehouse directly.

A good number of orders are being shipped today so people should be getting their orders within the next couple of days. I want to thank everyone for being patient and also for their orders.....I'm a bundle of nerves right now because I want everything to go well here. I want everyone to get their orders in a satisfactory manner and I also want everyone to be happy with the Opti-Seal.

We had a huge response....so much so that I didn't have enough Optimum products on hand to fill all orders which is why David is filling them at the warehouse directly. I guess everyone has been waiting to order polish, compound, pads, dressings and such until OptiSeal was released. When the orders came in my wife freaked cause she said there is no way we have enough boxes!!! :lol:

Thanks,

Anthony

I'll call David about that as he sent out all the orders from the warehouse directly.

Hey Anthony, do you have an update for us ? I emailed to this address info@optimumcarcare.com on Monday, but didn't get an answer.

Let us know,

TIA.

I'll be Emailing everyone with their tracking numbers shortly as David just sent them to me.

Anthony

Track results detail

Tracking results detail for xxxxxxxxx

Tracking summary

Current Status

Departing origin.

Est. Delivery Date: 4/20/2007

Be here Friday... :lol::beerchug[1]:

Thanks Anthony and expect a review NLT Sunday!! The Chile Red Mini Cooper is ready?

I've got blisters ON MY FINGERS!!!

Holy Smokes that was a bunch of Emails I just typed out....now I'm going to retire to my couch and recline with my lovely wife... :lol:

I hope the orders get to everyone very soon and that you enjoy using the OptiSeal and hope your results are positive!

Anthony

Archived