Hello From Tampa

Hello all,

I just starting applying optimum Polish and was astonished by the results. I called David and thanked him for a great product, he then mentioned this forum so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.

I thought I'd share a few photos of my current project and how the shine is evolving. I promise I'll send a photo of the finished product.

post-91-1176508675_thumb.jpg

post-91-1176508684_thumb.jpg

Hello all,

I just starting applying optimum Polish and was astonished by the results. I called David and thanked him for a great product, he then mentioned this forum so I thought I'd stop by and say hi.

I thought I'd share a few photos of my current project and how the shine is evolving. I promise I'll send a photo of the finished product.

Looks good!

You can see the texture from the top of your garage very well.

Welcome to the forum.

Oh, nice 5.0

Hello,

Looking forward to more pictures...we love cars around here :beerchug[1]:

One quick mention...you might want to remove your ring before polishing as it may scratch some area of the paint.

Oh, welcome to the Optimum forums, happy to hear you like the products and have you tried the Poli-Seal yet?

Anthony

Hello,

Looking forward to more pictures...we love cars around here :beerchug[1]:

One quick mention...you might want to remove your ring before polishing as it may scratch some area of the paint.

Oh, welcome to the Optimum forums, happy to hear you like the products and have you tried the Poli-Seal yet?

Anthony

The ring does come off, as does the belt buckle, it was the only way I could get the camera to focus. :spoton[1]:

Hello all,

Hi Guys,

Well the car in done and has not looked this good in a long time! Here are the results.post-91-1176568317_thumb.jpg

Archived