More tutorials

Anthony Orosco

It has been our plan to produce some tutorials, both in text with pictures and also video, and many have also asked us to do more. Of course our main problem is TIME!!

I have 3 ideas for some tutorials and would like to get some feedback from the members as to which ones they may like to see done first.

1) A No Rinse tutorial

2) Using the Cyclo with the Optimum products

3) Interior cleaning and detailing

We can also do a rotary tutorial but I'm not sure how many members are using a rotary?

We are open to suggestions also.

Thanks,

Anthony

Anthony,

Your three ideas are sound and a great idea and I'd suggest the ONR tutorial first.

I might suggest your rotary idea is good too. Even though you're unsure of how many may be using a rotary, think about how many use a PC and are thinking of adding a rotary to their arsenal, whether it be DeWalt, Makita, Hitachi, or Metabo.

For many, the unknown is the fear and a vid by you would remove that fear and swing them to the rotary side of the force. You would become the Obi-wan Kenobi of the rotary world, an avatar, a god. OK, I'm stretching it a bit.

So, add the rotary vid. It's just a thought, but I think it's a splendid one. Heck, I'd even buy it.

-John C.

If a tutorial is done with the cyclo/Optimum products, would it basically be the same as one with the PC/Optimum products?

I ask, because while there are lots of tutorials out there on using the PC, most of them are done with the site's own products. We read all the time about how working Optimum products is different than other products, so it would be beneficial to see. If it's different between a Cyclo and PC, perhaps one should be done for both of them.... Just my 2¢ and worth every bit you paid.

• 2 weeks later...
cyclo/optimum for me. Then interior, then opti-seal.

paintless dent removal?

Paintless Dent Removal! How much time do you think we have to

make these things. LOL

I think a quick one for the OS is in order since some people are able to make OS streak.

No rinse tutorial sounds great, would be great to see a rotary tutorial too, I enjoyed and learnt a lot from the 'Porsche Bumper' tutorial, but a full on 'Rotary' tutorial would be fantastic.

:D Maybe a PC tutorial would be good. Although I am debating on getting a cyclo or a metabo soon too.

Yea....but we don't have a PC :thumbsupup[1]:

We can do a Cyclo and rotary tutorial using the DeWalt and Metabo.

Our first 2 tutorials will be:

1) OptiSeal application

2) Optimum No Rinse

We'll try to get these done very soon.

Anthony

Yea....but we don't have a PC :thumbsupup[1]:

We can do a Cyclo and rotary tutorial using the DeWalt and Metabo.

Our first 2 tutorials will be:

1) OptiSeal application

2) Optimum No Rinse

We'll try to get these done very soon.

Anthony

Hurry, I can't wait and thanks for taking the time making these tutorials they are very helpful. Mike...

• 1 year later...

Archived