Opti-seal HOW TO APPLY HELP

MDRX8

OK Anthony, hELP ME OUT!! When I get my OS WHAT is the best combination to make my red RX8 to the ultimate finish. Do I polish everything off my car then use just the OS? Or do I apply over 10 coats of Pin. Souveran. Or something else? I have at my disposal polishes- optimum, Men PO85RD, glazes by the dozen - RMG, VM, Pin.,Ez creme, mirror finish, etc.etc., sealamts - UPP, Klasse AIO, WG, MEG 21, etc etc....... Waxes Pin Souveran, 5050, PS21, Victoria, trade secret, etc etc many more. The best looks come from Po85RD with a polihing pad and no other product. I have not tried the Optimum polish, ................2nd PO85RD, RMG, Pin SOUVERAN X 5 ...................

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS WAS YOUR CAR? SPARE NO PUNCHES!!!

OK Anthony, hELP ME OUT!! When I get my OS WHAT is the best combination to make my red RX8 to the ultimate finish. Do I polish everything off my car then use just the OS? Or do I apply over 10 coats of Pin. Souveran. Or something else? I have at my disposal polishes- optimum, Men PO85RD, glazes by the dozen - RMG, VM, Pin.,Ez creme, mirror finish, etc.etc., sealamts - UPP, Klasse AIO, WG, MEG 21, etc etc....... Waxes Pin Souveran, 5050, PS21, Victoria, trade secret, etc etc many more. The best looks come from Po85RD with a polihing pad and no other product. I have not tried the Optimum polish, ................2nd PO85RD, RMG, Pin SOUVERAN X 5 ...................

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THIS WAS YOUR CAR? SPARE NO PUNCHES!!!

Your best look will come from a highly polished and scratch free surface. Remember that OptiSeal has no cleaning or hiding properties, it is designed to protect and enhance what it lays on top off.

So polish it the paint as best as you can then lay down a coat of OptiSeal. I would then come back in an hour or more and lay down one more coat. Wait 24 hours and see what you have.

If you think it needs more then you can lay a nuba on top, spritz it with your fav spray wax or maybe it looks fantastic and you will just add another layer of OS.

I hope you get great results........I'm as nervous as a fox at a hound dog show right now!!

Your best look will come from a highly polished and scratch free surface. Remember that OptiSeal has no cleaning or hiding properties, it is designed to protect and enhance what it lays on top off.

So polish it the paint as best as you can then lay down a coat of OptiSeal. I would then come back in an hour or more and lay down one more coat. Wait 24 hours and see what you have.

If you think it needs more then you can lay a nuba on top, spritz it with your fav spray wax or maybe it looks fantastic and you will just add another layer of OS.

I hope you get great results........I'm as nervous as a fox at a hound dog show right now!!

I just read your ultimate story. Good read. You have your heart in the right place. There is no need to be nervous, HE will help you through. My OS should be here today. I'm sure I will get great results with OS. I know things are moving pretty quickly for you right now. But just take a break. (quick one will do)..... Thanks for the reply. I'll be back for more!!! Everything is coming together nicely for you. Please say a quick prayer for me as I have a major Corporation looking at a invention. If it goes through I will give him all the glory. MDRX8

One more quick question. Should you polycharge Opti-Seal ????? Thanks

I'll be sure to keep you in prayer.

I wouldn't polycharge the OptiSeal.....just use it alone for a time and see how you like the results. Then later you can experiment!!

Anthony

Here is a tip on application, I found it hard to spray one complete squirt then cover a complete panel. What I found work for me was to do ¼ to ½ squirt and working on smaller areas concentrating on getting complete coverage.

How does opti-seal work over a nuba? Or is it strictly a nuba over OS?

Hello,

It can go either way. Me personally I prefer to lay down OptiSeal as my base of protection and gloss on top of polished paint and then if I desire lay a nuba on top.

We have also gotten great results with OptiSeal on top of a nuba BUT I have not tried it on to of another sealant.

Dennis,

That's the nice thing about OS, as long as you don't go to far out from the main directions you and others will find their own personal best way of application. For me it's best when I spray it to the applicator pad and then to the paint.

Thanks guys....appreciate the feedback!

Anthony

Archived