NEW: Optimum Micro Fiber Pads

Pro-TEcht

The Microfiber on the face of the pad is the same on both the cutting and the polishing pads. The foam interface is different to allow more pressure to be applied on the cutting pad. The foam itself is open cell which allow them to run cool and also allows usage on the rotary and Flex3401. For reference, Meg's MF pad interface is closed cell and that causes more heat which is the cause of delamination. The lamination process for Optimum pads is superior to the Meg's process, but when coupled with a cooler running pad you'll find them very effective and durable. Our backing plates are not required, but are recommended. They ensure even, level polishing and have a recessed velcro free edge that allows you to remove the pad much easier than plates that run the velcro all the way to the edge...ensuring that you don't rip the foam apart during removal. You can clean them by hand, with a pad washer, or just toss them in the washing machine. When washing in the machine, pretreat with Power Clean if you've allowed product to dry.

Thanks Chris!

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Hey stranger, how is life in your part of the state?

Hey, how are you? As always, things are changing constantly. Going in for my 5th back surgery on Dec. 2nd so just winding down the detailing business for the season right now.

What's going on with you?

Hey, how are you? As always, things are changing constantly. Going in for my 5th back surgery on Dec. 2nd so just winding down the detailing business for the season right now.

What's going on with you?

PM sent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man Chris, these pads are tough! Even though I bought 3 I've been using the same one trying to mess it up, via high speed for extended polishing sessions on the rotary and flex da, or just washing it, spraying OPC 1:4 on it and letting it soak for a bit before washing, and to my suprise nothing has made it separate yet! I cant say the same for the meg's pads, put some heat on them and bye bye pad lol. You guys did a great job, thanks once again for a superior product, because I was really disappointed with the meg's pads and now have something that rocks on the one steps or aio's :)

Archived