Best product for removing product residue in cracks?

ehall

Just as it says. There are certain areas where I over did it and have a chalking looking residue. Some are from old 3m products, while others were from an overuse of Optimumproducts. Would ONR be a good product for the task? Thanks.

E

Just as it says. There are certain areas where I over did it and have a chalking looking residue. Some are from old 3m products, while others were from an overuse of Optimumproducts. Would ONR be a good product for the task? Thanks.

E

Try a Q-tip dipped in some IPA and run it along those areas you want cleaned up. Some wax/adhesive remover will also work and then go over those areas with some OCW.

Anthony

Try a Q-tip dipped in some IPA and run it along those areas you want cleaned up. Some wax/adhesive remover will also work and then go over those areas with some OCW.

Anthony

Go to Walmart and look in the makeup section, they have Q Tips that have pointed and flat ends. I spray them with a bit of QD and it works very well. Best part is they are super cheap, you can find the same ones from some of the online detailing sites for 4x the price for just a couple of them.

Archived