Porsche Poster

Pat

Does anyone have a Porsche poster from the 1970s or 80's...I cant remember

The back ground is red, and there is a 911 in the air. The caption reads something like "One drive in the new 911, and you will know why most rocket scientist are German. I have tried looking on google, but I haven't had any luck.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks Anthony!!!

I think it was a poster, but it might also have been a large ad. I am thinking that it is a poster.

I have seen the poster once, but I think it was in Florida. I think it was also in the book Porsche : the road to Zuffenhausen. I just remember flipping through it while waiting for my girlfriend/now ex girlfriend.

I think it kind of looked like this, accept it had a diffent caption.

or maybe I have several posters mixed up.

http://www.autotrend.com/0004.html

EDIT: hmm it might not matter if you can find it or not, because I think it must be quite rare. The one i liked to above is $90 :eek:

Thanks Anthony!!!

I think it was a poster, but it might also have been a large ad. I am thinking that it is a poster.

I have seen the poster once, but I think it was in Florida. I think it was also in the book Porsche : the road to Zuffenhausen. I just remember flipping through it while waiting for my girlfriend/now ex girlfriend.

I think it kind of looked like this, accept it had a diffent caption.

or maybe I have several posters mixed up.

http://www.autotrend.com/0004.html

EDIT: hmm it might not matter if you can find it or not, because I think it must be quite rare. The one i liked to above is $90 :eek:

Pat, did you take a look on Ebay for the poster you want ? was on there the other day looking for you but did not know exactly what the poster looked like. they were pretty reasonable in price but may not be the one you are looking for. it may be worth a shot. ummm I found one and not sure if I can post the link. let me know if you want to check it out ;)

Thank you very much for looking! I guess I will have to buy that book to find out what it is called. I might look for the book on e-bay, because its $115 new!

Thank you very much for looking! I guess I will have to buy that book to find out what it is called. I might look for the book on e-bay, because its $115 new!

Pat, you are most welcome. did you check your pm's , I seen you a message with some links from Ebay. once you find out the title of that poster, you should be able to score it for a descent price. that of course is if somebody else can not find it for you. good luck with the search and keep us updated please. take it easy. :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived