I am a lawyer in Tallahassee, Florida and just like to keep my vehicles looking good, as well as protected. I have been using Optimum Spray Wax for more than a year and like it a lot. I cannot vouch for the durability since I reapply it each time I wash one of our cars because it is so easy to apply. I have intermittently lurked on a number of the detailing forums for 2-3 years always enjoy Anthony's posts.

Anthony on a couple of occasions has generously shared his advice regarding the Optimum products. I just found this forum and am glad you have it operating. I wish you much success in your new endeavor.

I am a lawyer in Tallahassee, Florida and just like to keep my vehicles looking good, as well as protected. I have been using Optimum Spray Wax for more than a year and like it a lot. I cannot vouch for the durability since I reapply it each time I wash one of our cars because it is so easy to apply. I have intermittently lurked on a number of the detailing forums for 2-3 years always enjoy Anthony's posts.

Anthony on a couple of occasions has generously shared his advice regarding the Optimum products. I just found this forum and am glad you have it operating. I wish you much success in your new endeavor.

Hello,

Great to have you here and thank you also for the kind words!

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...

Archived