Optimum Car Wash?

It works great with lots of foam. You could prepare your wash bucket, create a lot of foam, walk away for a couple of hours and it will all still be there when you get back.

Anthony was thinking of using a foam gun on his front yard for Christmas this year.

Anthony was thinking of using a foam gun on his front yard for Christmas this year.

That would be a site to see in San Antonio. Sounds like I need to try some with my foam gun to wash my filthy truck. Where would be a good place to buy a bottle of the optimum car wash? Mike...

I got a whole gallon I have never opened because I ordered it and ONR at the same time. I could send you some if you would like.

Man that would be awesome I will pay you for it and for the shipping. Thanks, Mike...

+1 to Rob

• 3 weeks later...

I have had the chance now to use the sample of Optimum car wash that Rob sent me (thank you, Rob). I must say this stuff rocks weather it is used in a foam gun or bucket. It cleans real well and cut right through the bug guts on my car and never seems to stop sudding up. I will be buying a gallon of this stuff as soon as my DG and Zaino is gone!!! Hey, Anthony can I buy a gallon of the car wash from you?

I only have 32 oz at the moment but am going to order some more gallons of it.

I'll have them at the end of next week.

Anthony

Just let me know when you get them in and I will place an order!!!

Archived