caring for pads

ehall

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. When working with pads on my cyclo, and using all Optimum products, what is the proper way to clean the pads in between product applications? For example, going from hyper to polish, then polish to poly, and then to spray wax. Since some products are more abrasive than others, I want to be sure that I remove that product before moving to a finer product. Thanks

E

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. When working with pads on my cyclo, and using all Optimum products, what is the proper way to clean the pads in between product applications? For example, going from hyper to polish, then polish to poly, and then to spray wax. Since some products are more abrasive than others, I want to be sure that I remove that product before moving to a finer product. Thanks

E

you need a different pad.

I would definitely suggest seperate pads for each product youre using. Quick answer to your question though.....You can clean your pads by simply spraying some apc on them, blast with hose or under strong faucet w/ luke warm water, blot w/ a towel/rag, repeat until clean and no more product is coming out ;) Thats how I go about it :P

If you are on a tight budget, or you have to solve things with limited pads, I'd recommend to clean them like Chris said. You can dry them by spinning on a rotary @ high speed or wrap them in an MF towel and squeeeeeze...

Archived