controlling the chord on cyclo/pc/rotary etc.

ehall

I know must just throw it over their shoulders. How the heck do you keep it there. It drives me nuts! Has anyone ever come up with a way or contraption to keep the chord over the shoulder?

Have you ever rubbed up against the paint with a belt buckle or such?

IRRITATING!

I heard of some people using a carabiner attached to their pants belt loop helps keep thew cord away from the paint. I place the cord over one shoulder around the back of my neck then back over the other shoulder. If you keep the slack out the of the cord and have the cord over both shoulders it works well. Hope this all makes since, Mike...

I heard of some people using a carabiner attached to their pants belt loop helps keep thew cord away from the paint. I place the cord over one shoulder around the back of my neck then back over the other shoulder. If you keep the slack out the of the cord and have the cord over both shoulders it works well. Hope this all makes since, Mike...

I do it the same way over one shoulder around the neck and back over the other shoulder. I even tuck the cord under my collar so it doesn't rub my neck.

I have an idea for a light shoulder harness that will control the cord and create areas that will hold a couple of towels, a small bottle of product or whatever one would need so as not to have to stop and bend down to get an item, all while keeping the cord away from the paint. Whatcha think?

• 2 weeks later...
I have an idea for a light shoulder harness that will control the cord and create areas that will hold a couple of towels, a small bottle of product or whatever one would need so as not to have to stop and bend down to get an item, all while keeping the cord away from the paint. Whatcha think?

Check out this link, last item on the page.

http://www.dftowel.com/ordertowels.html

No affiliations etc

Archived