UFC-Lidell vs Jackson

Steve H

Who do you think is going to win?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Chuck Lidell
    • Rampage Jackson

Well fight fans it's finally here. Chuck Lidell claims he is going avenge his Pride Fighting Championship loss to Rampage Jackson. I am curious to see where everyone stands on the issue? Personally, I think Chuck is gonna win this time based on his staying much more active in the fight game, but who knows?!?!?! After all Crocop was supposed to beat the snot out of Gonzaga in UFC 71 and we all know how that went!

Guest Bob Who from Detailing Rehab

I guess that's why we have the 'Teenage Fight Club' down here in the Tampa Bay Area .......

Not only won.. but SMASHED Chuck. It's a shame that all those people spent 39 bucks for a 90 seconds fight, but that's they way it goes. I knew Rampage was a helluva puncher,but, DANG!

Oh well...theres always Lidell vs. Jackson III

Not only won.. but SMASHED Chuck. It's a shame that all those people spent 39 bucks for a 90 seconds fight, but that's they way it goes. I knew Rampage was a helluva puncher,but, DANG!

Oh well...theres always Lidell vs. Jackson III

Just think about the ones in Vegas that spent hundreds to see a 90 second fight... I went to UFC 62 with Lidell vs. Sobral...same thing 95 second fight but we had the Forrest griffin and Stephan bonnar fight before that so it was alright. Those ticket would have cost me $450 apiece if I wouldn't had my connections at MB.

Archived