Opti-wash info

Rik

What in general is in Opti-wash on most washes except for a few have a health rating of 1 on some more concentrated solutions maybe a 2.

How does Opti-wash stack up in this regard.

> Add too that Opti-norinse as well because if I did use this product I would use long cuffed nitrile gloves for protection but would make it difficult to manipulate the wash applicator.

thanx Rik

What in general is in Opti-wash on most washes except for a few have a health rating of 1 on some more concentrated solutions maybe a 2.

How does Opti-wash stack up in this regard.

> Add too that Opti-norinse as well because if I did use this product I would use long cuffed nitrile gloves for protection but would make it difficult to manipulate the wash applicator.

thanx Rik

Rik,

I am sorry for the late reply, however, I just saw your post today. The chemicals we utilize in Optimum products are the safest materials available for consumers and the environment. Many of the chemical ingredients we use are major components of hand lotions and facial cremes. These products are used by myself, our staff, and many of my friends who are professional detailers on a regular basis without the need for gloves, respirators, or any other safety equipment.

Optimum Car Wash contains very mild surfactants that provide great lubricity and do not strip wax. Optimum No Rinse is based on polymers that are also used as emollients in hand lotions also. These products are therefore far safer than dishwashing detergents or soaps. They are rated as minimal health risk (1).

Many professionals and enthusiasts view dusting as a nuisance, however, dust can cause respiratory problems and even lung cancer. We use polymers that bond to polishing agents and keep them from being airborne. We do not compromise safety even if there is higher cost associated with these technologies due to our commitment to health and environemnt as stated in our mission. Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank you.

David,

Dr. G thank you for the reply.

That was what I was looking for a year or so ago I orderd a sample kit and you threw in a couple of microfiber towels and free shipping which was a nice gesture .

> how do i order Opti-seal from your website it is not listed as an order option

thanx again Rik

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Ghodoussi is there any chance you would make the car wash with the original formula again leaving off the extra cleaners and foaming agents to make the foam last longer .

I liked the Original Formula better.

regards Rik

Dr. Ghodoussi is there any chance you would make the car wash with the original formula again leaving off the extra cleaners and foaming agents to make the foam last longer .

I liked the Original Formula better.

regards Rik

:groupwave[1]: I just used up my last portion of the old formula and I know it may be a personal opinion but I would never want to go back to the old formula. It would be difficult going back to the old formula because since its inception no one has asked, except for yourself, for the old formula to be made again. Perhaps you can post on other forums if anyone has some of the old formula left and buy it from them?

Thanks,

Anthony

Archived