davidb pricey new line

Guest Bob Who From Detailers Rehab

Who will be ponying up there hard earned 'coin' to buy? :beerchug[1]:

Remembering moons ago when the 'Mayor' went off on crazy Zymol clay prices !!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who will be ponying up there hard earned 'coin' to buy? :beerchug[1]:

Remembering moons ago when the 'Mayor' went off on crazy Zymol clay prices !!!!!

gotta link? Which products are you talking about? E

CHAIN LINK..... ULTIMA LINE !!!! LINE STARTS BEHIND ME !!!! :beerchug[1]:

Well if he gets people to buy it at that price then more power to him I say .....realistically though I'm not sure if a lot of people are going to pay $70 for 12 ounces of a opti-seal type sealant?? Add to that they recommend you use their paint prep in order to get the best bonding from the sealant.....so that's about $100 right there.

I heard through the rumor grapevine that some claim it's "10 times better then Optiseal" to which I reply, at least they see OptiSeal as the benchmark!! :beerchug[1]:

I do like the pump sprayer though.....that must be at least $10 of the $70 cost! The Ultima tire/wheel sealant does sound interesting and a great idea if it works. The rest of the product line I'm not interested in at all.

Anthony

I do like the pump sprayer though.....that must be at least $10 of the $70 cost! The Ultima tire/wheel sealant does sound interesting and a great idea if it works. The rest of the product line I'm not interested in at all.

Anthony

With the results that I get with OPS and OS, I am 100% satisfied. I would maybe try the Ultima tire sealant however, I really don't care for the $40 dollar price tag on it.

Well if he gets people to buy it at that price then more power to him I say .....realistically though I'm not sure if a lot of people are going to pay $70 for 12 ounces of a opti-seal type sealant?? Add to that they recommend you use their paint prep in order to get the best bonding from the sealant.....so that's about $100 right there.

I heard through the rumor grapevine that some claim it's "10 times better then Optiseal" to which I reply, at least they see OptiSeal as the benchmark!! :beerchug[1]:

Anthony

At that price it should also drive the car for me.

I'm not in the target market for that line of car care product. Too many products have had wonderful claims and have left me dissappointed. The prices are too high for me to even consider trying them.

I'm not in the target market for that line of car care product. Too many products have had wonderful claims and have left me dissappointed. The prices are too high for me to even consider trying them.

Couldnt have said it any better............

Sounds like davidb might be eating sealant ^_^ for the July 4th holiday !!!!!

Guest Bob Who from detailers rehab

Don't think he's going after the crowd who winces at the 70 dollar price !!!!!

Pat,

where have you seen the reviews?

Your link is to purchase the clay alternative.

Guest Bob Who from Detailers Rehab
Man I wince every time I drive by a Starbucks!

Try Dunkin Donuts I hear the 'WINCING' isn't as bad !!!!!

Archived