gimpy

Hello to all. After looking around at quite a few sites, this looks like one of the best ones to be found. I've seen Anthony Orosco's name mentioned on several other sites and I've learned to respect his opinions and sugjestions. The photo's that accompany his name speak volumes as to his abilities to produce expert work. By joining this forum, I look foward to learning from his examples. At this point, I have only bought Optimums Polish along with the DVD that "Top of the Line" sells, Buffing with Confidence. Hopefully a new world of detailing is about to open for me and I look foward sharing thoughts and ideas with all of the forums members.

Welcome Gimpy!!! There is a lot to learn on this site with more to come...and your input and questions are always welcomed here. The welcome wagon will be around shortly.

Hey Gimpy,

Welcome :tv_happy[1]:

Thank you very much for those kind words and I only hope that I can now live up to them!

We have some video tutorials coming soon on various product usage and "how to's" Hope you enjoy those.

Anthony

Archived