Versatool

David F

Looks like a cheap cyclo knock off, I would save my money and buy the real thing. My luck with cheap tools is that they don't work well and don't last. I always end up buying the name brand and have few problems with better results.

Yep, cheap plastic Cyclo copy and no longer made, but at $220+ less than a Cyclo, just wondering if it would suit my seldom use ?

I am all about buying quality if needed, but don't want to "over buy" if I don't have too.

Do you have to use that company's pads or can you buy other pads? I own a PC and it works well for small jobs or final polishing and you can get it from coastal tools for like 110 dollars shipped. That to me would be the better route and also they are used by many detailers that get good results with them.

I have never used one of the plastic rip-off Cyclo tools but from those that have used them I have heard nothing good. Irene at Top Of The Line stopped selling them also some years back.

There's a reason why they are no longer being made :tv_happy[1]:

Get yourself a PC or Cyclo.

Anthony

Thanks guy's, scrap the Versatool :tv_happy[1]:

Been watching used Cyclo's on ebay go for $220-$250 after shipping, makes Top of The Line $296 Cyclo package with 6 pads, 3 mf towels and free shipping look pretty good.

Or the PC package @$195

Strokin04, whats your take on vibration with the PC ?

Anthony, I read you don't care for the PC.

Thanks guy's, scrap the Versatool :tv_happy[1]:

Been watching used Cyclo's on ebay go for $220-$250 after shipping, makes Top of The Line $296 Cyclo package with 6 pads, 3 mf towels and free shipping look pretty good.

Or the PC package @$195

Strokin04, whats your take on vibration with the PC ?

Anthony, I read you don't care for the PC.

If you use the PC all day like I have on my truck your arms will let you know about later that night. When I did my buddy's porsche it wasn't bad but, I like my rotary because it speeds things up and doesn't wear you out as bad. For the price and for what it can do with a PC I say you can't go wrong with it especially if you are only using the PC on your own vehicles. I bet on autopia ther will be a bunch of PC's for sale when the UDM comes out and you could get a PC for a good price.

Archived