Acura. One Hail of a time with it!

Well party people I worked on this car for 45 hours this week!

No not an extreme detail. A Hail Job!

The best way to describe the damage to the SUV is that looked like a golf ball. Dimples every where.

The customer purchased it with the damage from the dealer at a very reduced price.

It is hard to take pictures of hail damage but I hope you can see what I had to work on.

The damage was to the Hood, Roof, L front Fender, L front Door, L rear Door, L rear Quarter, Back door and both Roof Rails.

Dime size to nickel size damage.

After the repairs were done we did a minor detail to the car.

Wash with Optimum Car Wash

Cyclo with Poli-Seal and Orange pads.

Final wipe with a test sample of possible new Optimum Spray Wax!

Opti-Bond on the Tires.

Picture_002.jpg

Picture_001.jpg

Picture.jpg

Picture_018.jpg

Picture_019.jpg

Picture_016.jpg

Very nice :thumbsupup[1]:

Is this updated Spray wax the Beta meaning almost has the green light & give some info on it if you will.

regards Rik

As most know the spray wax has been out for a long time. It has been copied and from what people are saying improved upon.

David is trying to improve upon the slickness and durability. It will be tested for a while longer. What I have looks a little thicker then the original.

In the works will be a QD. I don't like the smell of it But this was added. I would hope that this could be made very slick.

The humidity here in south Texas makes it hard for me to judge slickness. I always feel sticky when out side.

Master work Ron! :thumbsupup[1]:

Very impressive....now come and take the ding out of my wife's new van she got yesterday!!! :crying[1]:

You know where I live!

I'm so glad that the care is done and gone. I saw one on the road yesterday the same color. I cringed.

Archived