Optimum shirts

Scott H.

Any chance getting some Optimum shirts? Sure would be nice to get some reflection shots with a visible Optimum shirt the way people who use another product *cough* Zaino *cough* do.

:thumbsupup[1]:

• 3 weeks later...

There will be some shirts made.....just have a ton of work right now and a lot of things on my plate at the moment. Main reason why I haven't been around much on the forums.

Sorry for not getting back sooner but I did rely in the other thread.

Anthony

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello folks! Looking forward for any updates?

I would like to relay a story about a related happening before Optimum was available.

I was attending a collectables memorabilia store and I had a rather nice designed tee shirt of one of the vendors I used to use for my car products. upon seeing my shirt, the owner blurted out the company's name. He used them himself, as he kept his cars cleaned. We started talking.....3 Porsches and 2 MB's later, they are a valued customer who I would like to mention are very pleased with their cars now being attended to with OPTIMUM PRODUCTS!!!......

...moral of the story: A great looking shirt can be a great ice breaker and lead to fantastic business!...

Yeah I do. I have found a printer that will give me a price break so now I just need to get a final on the art work and decide on what type of shirts to make.

I'll put a post up that will show the art work and maybe we can vote on the final one.

Thanks for the interest.

Anthony

I can't wait to see some Optimum shirts. I'm really looking forward to this!!

I was even thinking about putting an Optimum logo on my business shirts.

You will want to get Dr. Ghodoussi's approval first. There may be some licensing issues using Optimum's protected trademark w/o approval.

Archived