Optimum noob with a question :)

I've been looking at the Optimum tire shine, and I'm wondering if it's the type of tire shine that doesn't leave black smudges on your microfiber towel and fingers as you wipe off the excess. I'm also wondering if it gives a matte look, or a shiny look, and how long it usually lasts. Thanks in advance everyone :tongue4[1]:

I've been looking at the Optimum tire shine, and I'm wondering if it's the type of tire shine that doesn't leave black smudges on your microfiber towel and fingers as you wipe off the excess. I'm also wondering if it gives a matte look, or a shiny look, and how long it usually lasts. Thanks in advance everyone :tongue4[1]:

There is a remake coming soon for the Optimum tire dressing.....in fact it may be ready for sale now! I haven't been around much lately because my schedule is soooo busy right now. I'll ask David about it and post the info up as soon as I can.

Anthony

There is a remake coming soon for the Optimum tire dressing.....in fact it may be ready for sale now! I haven't been around much lately because my schedule is soooo busy right now. I'll ask David about it and post the info up as soon as I can.

Anthony

Wow thanks! I'm excited :tongue4[1]:

Archived