New Stuff for your wheels!

I love the Optimum Tire Shine. What's the improvement on the new one? I bought a bottle maybe 2 weeks ago. I don't have anything to complain about :thumbsupup[1]:. Hmm a tire cleaner ey, sounds interesting! If it's like P21S (safe on all wheels and super cleaning power) then I'll get some!

• 2 weeks later...

New tire shine is ready for sale......not sure about durability as of yet.

The wheel cleaner is being finalized so it may be another 2 weeks.

If you all get a chance try the tire shine through an air gun (painters gun) and air compressor and see how you like that.

Anthony

If you all get a chance try the tire shine through an air gun (painters gun) and air compressor and see how you like that.

Anthony

Anthony

When will places like Autogeek have the new tire shine for sale?

They should have it now, as does the Optimum store BUT I have not yet listed it....sorry guys.

I didn't think running an on-line store would demand so much time and I haven't been able to run it as properly as I should be and I soon hope to have some updates on there with special shipping prices for members.

Anthony

• 4 weeks later...
ron just used the new tire gel on my wifes car really like the results

Sounds like something I need to try. I haven't been very happy with the tire dressing I've been using, it seems kind of thin

and runny and also tends to leave a glob of the stuff between the treads that is quite unsightly. I hope the Opt. dressing

isn't to shinny, I've always liked the look of dark black tires without to much gloss. Optimun products don't disappoint so

I'm sure their tire dressing will be just right.

• 4 months later...

Is the Optimum Power Clean that is going to be debuting at AG at DFIII, the wheel cleaner that this thread is about? If so how well does it work compared to ARO and how much can you dilute it and still be an effective cleaner?

Is the Optimum Power Clean that is going to be debuting at AG at DFIII, the wheel cleaner that this thread is about? If so how well does it work compared to ARO and how much can you dilute it and still be an effective cleaner?

The power clean is ready to ship. I don't know who has it yet. But I'm sure AG got theirs this week. I placed an order for two gallons and will have it some time next week. The test samples i used I was diluted it 3 parts water to 1 part PC. This was just for exterior cleaning. I love the way it works on bugs that collect on the front of cars. I will test it on interiors next week at higher dilution ratios. It's more then just a wheel cleaner. It's a very safe APC.

Ron,

Can I replace my Bleachwhite tire cleaner with this stuff. I hate carrying APC, Wheel Cleaner, and Tire Cleaner around the car as I do the wheels and wells.

Chris

Absolutely. It can do all 3 of those purposes. I do think I'll be still keeping m HiTemp Tire Cleaner, absolutely the best.

will this power cleaner be superb on super stubborn brake metallic brake dusts ? and as gentle as the p21s ?

it will be a good and cheaper alternative to the p21s which is so well known for being gentle on all wheels.

i dont wanna risk it by using PB's.

Archived