Optimum Carpet Cleaner!

Ron Harris

Any update on the carpet cleaner?

I agree with Scottwax (rather his son) @ 3:1, there is little and I mean very little effort needed to removed stains, grease, grime, etc.. I cleaned a big rig this weekend, 3 years old, smoker, greaser, heavily soiled carpet, vinyl, cloth and dash. Sprayed it all down, wiped away and done! Little to no effort at all.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understandable, still can't wait for these! Winter project is to grow my relationship with dealers, would love to have this service available to add to the arsenal. I've not used the Tornado, something you would recommend for regular use or heavily soiled carpets?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi

guys

i have been using the fabric cleaner for a week now

i have used it in different ways

Wet and dry through the Vax

Autosmart Tornado gun

Spray onto a cloth

optcleaner_zps4e79522a.jpg

has worked for me

Very nice results. I've been toying around with it too. Mainly around the house...great stuff!

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I have used ONR as a carpet cleaner several times now, both by hand and by machine. I had not intended to experiment with ONR but having run out of my usual and dedicated cleaner I thought I would try something else. The results are not too bad, for quick and light cleaning it seems to work well. There are clear limits to what can be removed, very heavy dirt or oils are reduced rather than fully removed. In the summer I might try using a steamer with ONR to see if that makes any difference

Archived