New Member saying G'day

Nobby

G'day all, found my way here through Damian@FI's forum. Have only had him apply OCW to my car(which looked awesome), but have a bottle of it sitting in my garage waiting for some days off so I can get in and wash the cars before applying myself.

I've bought myself an RO and alot of other stuff and have enjoyed learning how to keep my cars not only clean, but shiny. I have a 98 Hyundai Excel which is my 'project car', if i do something bad it doesn't matter, and a 18month old Black Ford XR6 which is my pride & joy(when the wife lets me drive it!!!)

Congratulations on a great forum, and I look forward to hanging around here.

G'day all, found my way here through Damian@FI's forum. Have only had him apply OCW to my car(which looked awesome), but have a bottle of it sitting in my garage waiting for some days off so I can get in and wash the cars before applying myself.

I've bought myself an RO and alot of other stuff and have enjoyed learning how to keep my cars not only clean, but shiny. I have a 98 Hyundai Excel which is my 'project car', if i do something bad it doesn't matter, and a 18month old Black Ford XR6 which is my pride & joy(when the wife lets me drive it!!!)

Congratulations on a great forum, and I look forward to hanging around here.

G'day, Nobby and welcome. :beerchug[1]:

G'day, Nobby and welcome. :beerchug[1]:

Welcome to the club Nobby!! Glad to have ya aboard. This forum is smaller than some of the others but that makes for a friendlier place without all the flaming! Hang around a ask whatever questions ya may have!

Welcome to the club Nobby!! Glad to have ya aboard. This forum is smaller than some of the others but that makes for a friendlier place without all the flaming! Hang around a ask whatever questions ya may have!

Thanks Guys for the welcome, that is what I enjoy About damian@FI's forum, small and personal with rude people shown the door. Lot's of good advice from the senior members giving noobs the confidence to tackle paint restoration themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome and G'day. We need pics of your Ford in the pic section. Ford builds mostly crap for us here in the States compared to what they build and sell in Australia. My car is also black so I can give you lots of help with keeping the paint perfect. Unlike Ron and Anthony, I'm an amatuer, so I've done everything wrong before learning to do it right. My car is a black porsche 944 turbo, which is a 952 down under. It's both my pride and joy as well as my project car. Welcome aboard. We're glad to have ya.

Welcome and G'day. We need pics of your Ford in the pic section. Ford builds mostly crap for us here in the States compared to what they build and sell in Australia. My car is also black so I can give you lots of help with keeping the paint perfect. Unlike Ron and Anthony, I'm an amatuer, so I've done everything wrong before learning to do it right. My car is a black porsche 944 turbo, which is a 952 down under. It's both my pride and joy as well as my project car. Welcome aboard. We're glad to have ya.

Have been thinking about posting some pix here, will have to search and find some, too horrible here at the moment to take some since last waxing.

• 1 month later...

Archived