Opti-Seal and OCW

keesue

I just received my gallon of OCW. I also bought another Opti-Seal to keep in the lay-away. I have to say, they work extremly well together. My Kudos to OPT. I put two coats of Opti-Seal on two weeks ago, separated by a day, and put a coat of OCW on yesterday. I decided to put another coat of Opti-Seal on this morning for the heck of it. After an hour, I sprayed a light coat of OCW on my MF and wiped the car down. I buffed it out with a super shine MF and headed for the showers. I did both of my cars at the same time, an 07 Yaris and an 01 Teal color S60 Volvo. When I came out, my wife, who knows nothing about detailing products, commented that she was very impressed with the results of what I just did. She has been the beneficiary of my testing of various products. She said she liked "whatever I just used on her car - the volvo - the best of all the products I have used" . Enough said?

I just received my gallon of OCW. I also bought another Opti-Seal to keep in the lay-away. I have to say, they work extremly well together. My Kudos to OPT. I put two coats of Opti-Seal on two weeks ago, separated by a day, and put a coat of OCW on yesterday. I decided to put another coat of Opti-Seal on this morning for the heck of it. After an hour, I sprayed a light coat of OCW on my MF and wiped the car down. I buffed it out with a super shine MF and headed for the showers. I did both of my cars at the same time, an 07 Yaris and an 01 Teal color S60 Volvo. When I came out, my wife, who knows nothing about detailing products, commented that she was very impressed with the results of what I just did. She has been the beneficiary of my testing of various products. She said she liked "whatever I just used on her car - the volvo - the best of all the products I have used" . Enough said?

Awesome to hear!

Now we just need some pics :beerchug[1]:

Archived