OptiSeal - More impressions of 1st time user

bjgross

I know other users have made this comment before, but this is something you just have to experience first hand. After applying OS to my baby last Sunday, I stood back and admired the shine. She looked good for sure, but it was hard to say if the shine was really any better than any of the other wax jobs I had done.

Fast forward to this morning when I am in the garage getting ready to head out to work. After turning on the lights I was amazed to see the finish just "glow". The shine was somehow deeper and wetter looking - the term liquid comes to mind. It is really hard to describe, and the picture I took just does not do her justice!

So, just like a fine wine, OS seems to get better with age!

BJ

Sorry the picture is so small - the discussion board is cutting me off and I only have 10K left.

post-202-1192716391_thumb.jpg

Picture looks great as does the paint :thumbsupup[1]:

Go to Imageshack or Photobucket and sign up for their free picture accounts. Up load your pictures there then copy and paste a link from them into your threads.

Anthony

So that's the trick - thanks for the suggestion Anthony!

Oh yeh! Forgot to mention that this was just after the first coat of OS - I can't wait to see how she looks with additional coats! Man, I've got the fever now!

BJ

So that's the trick - thanks for the suggestion Anthony!

Oh yeh! Forgot to mention that this was just after the first coat of OS - I can't wait to see how she looks with additional coats! Man, I've got the fever now!

BJ

It will look even better with a couple more coats!

• 2 weeks later...

OK - I'm hooked.

We did another over the pass trip and the car got pretty dirty. After washing and drying, I put a 2nd coat of OS on. I took about 15 minutes max and the results are just stunning.

I'm thinking about putting OS on the wheels, to make cleaning the insane amount of brake dust this car generates. Anyone have any experience with OS on wheels, or recommend something else?

MPOS2coats.jpg

Hey great to see that you're having great positive results with the OptiSeal!

OS works great on wheels also. While it doesn't stop the brake dust from forming it does make cleaning much easier. I would recommend that you clean without degreasers or acids as this will degrade the OptiSeal. If you wash weekly or bi-weekly soap and water should be enough to clean the wheels with OptiSeal on them.

Take care,

Anthony

Archived