Hello Optimum World

Smithule

Hi Guys, Ron detailed my Lexus a few months ago and I just today decided to join. I don't have much time to detail my cars but I am very interested in it. I have the Red 96 Lexus SC400 that Ron detailed to as close to perfection as possible (will post pics later). I also just purchased a 03 Honda Accord that has some Hail Damage. I bought some Megs clay and did a quick detail of the Honda with DG 101 and it looks much better but still has lots of swirls and marring. Ron put a coat or two of opti-seal on the Lexus and it is still holding up very strong. Just wish I could have watched him do it, I need a good lesson or two in detailing that's for sure. I've been topping the opti-seal with DG Aquawax and it seems to be keeping it's luster pretty good. I don't have any optimum products yet but any day now I may put in an order. I am very interested in getting some OCW and comparing it with AW. I also really like the idea of ONR, I hate getting out the hose and getting water everywhere, I'd love to wash my car in the privacy of my own garage. I look forward to reading all your posts.

-Dan

Yeah Ron didn't do too bad for a rookie!!!! J/K. That car looks awesome..I would expect no less.

Welcome to club my friend and feel free to post any questions or comments you have

Archived