Any news on the new OCW & OQD

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Good to hear!

Speaking of a new look, does this mean the Optimum logo and such? If so, didn't some one on here mention a possible design contest for Optimum?

The sent will be changed even if I have to go to Memphis pour my own cologne into the batch.

The QD will come in three different sizes.

Ready to use in the typical Optimum 16 or 18oz bottle.

A quart bottle that is concentrated and will make a gallon!

One gallon size that will make up to 4 gallons.

You could stretch the product out more or make it stronger however this is what we feel to be the best dilution.

From what David has told me is that the labels are done. He has been busy with the MTE show and an Aviation show as well.

I haven't talked to him much this past week. We will pin him down on a release date this week.

I cant wait for you all to try this QD. I show it to every one I come in contact with when I have a bottle in my hand!

Good to hear!

Speaking of a new look, does this mean the Optimum logo and such? If so, didn't some one on here mention a possible design contest for Optimum?

We are perhaps wanting to have a contest for shirt and hat ideas. I have some ideas down already but Dr. G figured it would be cool to have others offer up their suggestions as well. So if you have some ideas then doodle them out and post them up in the "Lounge" area.

And yes, there is a new logo for the labels.

Anthony

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't talked to him much this past week. We will pin him down on a release date this week.

Well, I'm in no hurry now. Waited as long as I could, but I decided to take advantage of a good shipping/sale deal, and got my supplies for this year.

Maybe next year on the new OCW and QD. :thumbsupup[1]:

Archived