I'm here to help.

Ron Harris

No doubt there has been a lot of testing on these two new products but sometimes it is good to test on a wider audience. Just some random thoughts here. Maybe you should test with those who live elsewhere in the World eg Europe. Obviously language can be an issue so I would suggest the UK. Someone with a basic knowledge of the brand and ideally owns a range of Optimum products would also be great. Southern England has similar weather to Europe so you would need someone in Northern England which is not only more beautiful but has much higher levels of dampness.

I would not send some samples to anyone who has just joined the forum but rather someone who has been here for quite a while and maybe has around 200 posts.

Not sure anyone this forum would fit this criteria but if anyone at Optimum knows anyone like this they should send some very large sample bottles to them immediately

Kind regards (from Northern England)

Products are tested in various parts and climates in the US, Texas, Memphis, Tennessee, California, New Jersey. The products are also tested in Canada and Australia. David @ Optimum decides who gets to test the products.

Products are tested in various parts and climates in the US, Texas, Memphis, Tennessee, California, New Jersey. The products are also tested in Canada and Australia. David @ Optimum decides who gets to test the products.

That was a little tongue-in-cheek humor from LoweJackson, about him wanting to try out these new products.

Archived