Product news?

Bence

Hey Pat!!

I just received what we hope to be the last beta sealant samples last night from David. We hope that these last tweaks take care of some things and that one of the 3 samples will be the "one" :lol:

I used some on my truck last night (my poor truck has more stuff on it, it's like a huge metallic lab rat!!) and it seemed to work nicely and evaporated within 5 minutes leaving a nice slick surface.

I'm detailing a few cars today and I'll see how it goes.

Anthony

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Protectant Plus will also be "upgraded"........

As for the Poly......? "Move over Zaino"........Theres a new dog walkin the streets........

Anthony, David needs to get a clay back in the offerings, his was hands down the best I have ever used.......

As for the Poly......? "Move over Zaino"........Theres a new dog walkin the streets........

:lol: love that comment. what is the deal with the protectant plus ? what will the impovements be ? looks like lot of good news for Optimum and this will make them a hard to beat company as fas as having the most complete line up of killer products. considering the current prices a lot of other companies are going to be concerned.

I can only speak from a dstribution standpoint, Anthony may have more info. There were complaints about the "aroma", so thats being addressed. Also the Tire protectant may be available in a couple different formulas in the near future.

Can not wait until the improved formulas come out , curious to how the newer version of the Protectant Plus will be. also like to try the tire protectant and OCW. looks like Optimum will be turning up the heat on the competition :lol:

Anthony, David needs to get a clay back in the offerings, his was hands down the best I have ever used.......

Concur, really miss that Big Yellow Clay! Can't wait for all these new products to come out!

Not for you Bence but a Euro distributor cannot send it back to the states, that would cause Automagic to yell, "FOUL"!

Now I'm not sure if you, as a private citizen, can buy it from one source there and ship it to the states?? Dr. G might be able to reply to that better.

In regards to the latest sealant samples I have.....David tweaked them and added a little something to help in application and I think we may have a winner here :lol: so far I like everything about it but tomorrow is the big test as I'll be detailing an 06 black Carrera S.....we'll see what happens and I'll be sure to take pics.

Anthhony

Not for you Bence but a Euro distributor cannot send it back to the states, that would cause Automagic to yell, "FOUL"!

Now I'm not sure if you, as a private citizen, can buy it from one source there and ship it to the states?? Dr. G might be able to reply to that better.

In regards to the latest sealant samples I have.....David tweaked them and added a little something to help in application and I think we may have a winner here :groupwave[1]: so far I like everything about it but tomorrow is the big test as I'll be detailing an 06 black Carrera S.....we'll see what happens and I'll be sure to take pics.

Anthhony

How did the new sealant work out? Please let us know.

The beta sample I have is a bit thicker (still sprayable) and has a nice leather scent.

Anthony-I take it Opti-Seal is fully compatible with Poli-Seal?

The beta sample I have is a bit thicker (still sprayable) and has a nice leather scent.

Anthony-I take it Opti-Seal is fully compatible with Poli-Seal?

So far I Have applied it over OCW and PS and OCW on top of Opti-Seal and had no problems. I have pictures I'll be posting up tomorrow....well actually later today ;) where I have Opti-Seal on a few Porsches.

Anthony......now it's sleepy time :groupwave[1]:

Archived