Hi to all members!

Towel Man

I want to thank Ron H., Patrick S., and Dann W. for getting me up and going with No Rinse. I have spent the last weekend practicing and I am very impressed. I understand a new spray wax is arriving very soon?? Can't wait to try it.

I am a long time member of other forums, have written articles for PC and D, and own a towel company and next month, a new mobile detail company. I am building my van and plan to begin early March.

I have already spoken with my city and have been applauded for using the No Rinse product. I hope to do 85% of all details with No Rinse.

I am a 14 yr. educational teacher and detailer. I hope to continue learning as always and am glad to be here!

Robert Regan

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Hi Robert, welcome to the Optimum board. ONR will definitely look good from a consumer standpoint since it uses so little water. Good luck with the new detail company. I just started mine last fall. Be sure to post some pics of your van setup. I'm still trying to figure out how to get my 5x10 trailer more organized.

Again, welcome!

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Robert,

Can you tell us more about your towel company? As a mobile detailer, I'm always looking for vendors for products like MF towels.

Robert,

Can you tell us more about your towel company? As a mobile detailer, I'm always looking for vendors for products like MF towels.

Rob sells top quality MF towels. At bulk pricing people think they are buying a lessor towel however these towels are top of the line and the best quality around. I have WW towels two years old that I purchased from him and can use them with the no rinse.

Check out his site Link

Thanks for all the, "Welcomes!"

I collected my Honda EM5000SX generator, 5 hp compressor, Express Detailer unit from DetailPlus, VaporMaster is ready, and 2 new canopies, so this weekend am looking for the cargo van that will carry it all.

If the Express Detailer is too much of a burden, I will keep it at home as use as a training device. If you haven't seen one, they are pretty cool- 4 stainless sprayers, 200 deg. inline water heater for extractor, 3 stage vac and spray wax line + two more lines for other air tools. It's like a big shopping cart with everything on board. Thus, no spray bottles and moving equipment around except the unit itself. http://www.detailplus.com/express_detailer.htm

I'm trying to draw up how the configure the van- this is not my area of specialty and I may be calling a contractor friend as I want everything bolted down and it the best possible location.

I'll get pictures as I move along.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Great to see you here and thanks so much for joining up :lol:

Not sure if you know but you're able to create a signature of your business and you can include your phone number, website and other relevant info. This signature will be displayed at the bottom of every post you enter. I have no issue with you posting up any sales or specials you may offer also just as long as you contact me first to notify me of that.

Thanks again and look forward to your contributions........also best wishes on your business venture :beerchug[1]:

Anthony

I showed my step-dad the NO Rinse yesterday..he kept saying, "But where are the suds? It just looks like water..."

My mom came to my son's hockey game today and mentioned that while they were shopping and sun was shining, they totally noticed how the car looked as if it had been waxed. She commented that my step-dad was very impressed with the shine and gloss from the No Rinse.

My method--taking from others is to...

Prespray with 1 gallon pump sprayer and let sit for a few minutes

Wash with No Rinse with MF Mitt

Before drying, spray Fast Finish all over and then dry

I am REALLY looking forward to trying the new spray wax and have already mentioned it to Excel (closest to me).

I found a welder today and electrician. Can't wait to explain how my van is going to be built with the equipment inside...custom stuff and will share when done.

Anthony, Thanks for the allowances, but I really am not here to post "specials" and so on. If I do some sort of deal, I will surely email you first, but don't plan to. Towels are taking care of themselves lately with out of US buyers.

I'm really here to learn more about the Optimum products so that I can better educate my customers and market myself better within my city on eco-friendly wash/detail services.

All the best, Rob

Fast Finish is from Valugard by Auto International. I trained at their detail school last year. It's a good product. Auto International is a chemical manfacturer and private labels for many so you don't see their name on bottles.

I compare it to a quick detailer, but with more kick. It's milky white and you can actually spray and buff with it- but I use it as a spray down before drying.

Rob

Archived