PRICE OF SUPPLIES GOING CRAZY

Detail Cab

Guest Driven Auto Detail

Maybe their trying to compete with the other, more expensive waxes (Swissvax, Zymol, etc.). Who knows.

Everything is going up in price as gas and oil prices rise. Crude oil is now at $106.00 a barrel, a record high, so companies must raise their prices to offset their increased fuel and delivery bills. As a mobile detailer I recently had to raise my prices but it hasn't seemed to slow down my business any.

I believe people expect it now and understand that for the convenience of having their cars cleaned and detailed while at home or work comes with a higher fee attached and as long as the work is top notch (going that extra step or 2) then there should be no shortage of work for that individual detailer.

Anthony

Everything is going up in price as gas and oil prices rise. Crude oil is now at $106.00 a barrel, a record high, so companies must raise their prices to offset their increased fuel and delivery bills. As a mobile detailer I recently had to raise my prices but it hasn't seemed to slow down my business any.

I believe people expect it now and understand that for the convenience of having their cars cleaned and detailed while at home or work comes with a higher fee attached and as long as the work is top notch (going that extra step or 2) then there should be no shortage of work for that individual detailer.

Anthony

The rich have no bone about forking over coin to look good !!!! But betty minivan will wait till she can't see out the window..

I'll know when there is a real recession ... when A.O. stops posting pics of high price cars ...

Good Day Now

• 3 weeks later...

Archived