OPTIMUM X

Yes there is if nothing sticks to it.

Nice post on autopia by the way. "Might be the only product thats any good. Nothing has impressed me at all so far"

I thought you loved the No Rinse and the Protectant Plus. They both have polymers in them.

Might I also add here that we have not named other products and said that this product or that product is inferior and/or has no durability, etc. This product will not be sold to enthusiasts or week end warriors so there is no need for a product war to start.

This is a professional product that will fill a need, not an ego.

Anthony

^^^I could never take advice from this guy, no difference at all LMFAO

3M is crap too, it just keeps getting better. I guess some people need a idiot-proof polish that requires no skill....

Everything is crap to him except for his own homemade magic potions.

Anthony and/or Ron -

Can you give us any info on how much you would expect to charge customers for an application at this point? Any kind of ballpark figure would be great, I promise I won't hold you to it. :-)

Thanks,

Mike

Anthony and/or Ron -

Can you give us any info on how much you would expect to charge customers for an application at this point? Any kind of ballpark figure would be great, I promise I won't hold you to it. :-)

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

Well I'll tell you what I am charging right now. I'm going to be charging an extra $300 on top of what it costs for paint correction plus interior, engine, etc. So it may come out to be in the range of $500 - $800 on average.

Anthony

Archived