Opti-seal

MONKEYBUTT

Is Opti-seal similar to Klasse AIO?

No, nope, nadda, nein....... 2 totally different species of animal there. AIO is an acrylic chemical cleaning type product that is most likely not a true acrylic product. In other words I doubt it's leaving behind any acrylic on the paint. It does though clean well, provides good depth or darkening of color BUT does not have a great period of longevity.

Opti-Seal is a sealant with UV absorbers. It has no cleaning properties to it and is not acrylic but rather polymer. It is wiped on and then evaporates leaving no residue behind to remove.

Hope that helps,

Anthony

No, nope, nadda, nein....... 2 totally different species of animal there. AIO is an acrylic chemical cleaning type product that is most likely not a true acrylic product. In other words I doubt it's leaving behind any acrylic on the paint. It does though clean well, provides good depth or darkening of color BUT does not have a great period of longevity.

Opti-Seal is a sealant with UV absorbers. It has no cleaning properties to it and is not acrylic but rather polymer. It is wiped on and then evaporates leaving no residue behind to remove.

Hope that helps,

Anthony

Thanks Anthony. So. I could clean with the Klasse and put the OS on top and have good protection? I'm leaving in a few minutes to go outta town. I won't touch anything until I get back and get your answer. Thank a bunch!!

I have found OS to be a superb product/sealant. I have also found ot easier to apply with a MF mit. I like spritzing the MF a few times, with an occasional spritz to the panel. You'll know your leaving product with a "now ya see it, now ya dont". Simply buff it in and off.......Its actually easier then using a instant detailer.

Archived