Optimum Synergy Podcast

toddj

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Heijneker said:

Maybe, but firstly the 100+ podcast from Dann should be retrieved I think. Wealth of knowledge in those.

No doubt, but most likely they are gone considering they were an account managed by 2 district managers that are gone. I just sent Adam Huber a text. He was the last manager that was doing the podcasts. He just replied back and said the only way to retrieve them is that Dr. G would have to pay to bring them back.

Just now, Tug Bankert said:

No doubt, but most likely they are gone considering they were an account managed by 2 district managers that are gone. I just sent Adam Huber a text. He was the last manager that was doing the podcasts. He just replied back and said the only way to retrieve them is that Dr. G would have to pay to bring them back.

CR*P...

Thanks for the great info anyways.

These podcasts are what brought me into the Optimum family.  I understand not wanting to continue producing new podcasts but they should absolutely bring back the old timeless content.  I sure hope that $10 a month isn't what's keeping them from coming back.   If so I would seriously question the business judgment of Dr G.   

I'm saying this as a concerned pro-sumer detailer who has very much enjoyed the Optimum synergy product line.

Paul

1 minute ago, paulgyro said:

These podcasts are what brought me into the Optimum family.  I understand not wanting to continue producing new podcasts but they should absolutely bring back the old timeless content.  I sure hope that $10 a month isn't what's keeping them from coming back.   If so I would seriously question the business judgment of Dr G.   

I'm saying this as a concerned pro-sumer detailer who has very much enjoyed the Optimum synergy of the product line.

Paul

I understand what you are saying. Dr. G. is a very busy man. I'm sure $10 bucks is not stopping him. I am guessing that if someone would continue the podcasts that they would bring them back. OPT has had a short staff ever since Dann, Adam, and Yvan have left. They are dedicating their time to the core of the company and not to the amenities. Hang in there because things will change for the better as they usually do if you can hold on for the long haul. I would encourage all who read this pot to send a direct message to Dr. G. and Ron and ask them in a respectful was to consider bringing podcasts back from the depths.

19 minutes ago, Tug Bankert said:

I understand what you are saying. Dr. G. is a very busy man. I'm sure $10 bucks is not stopping him. I am guessing that if someone would continue the podcasts that they would bring them back. OPT has had a short staff ever since Dann, Adam, and Yvan have left. They are dedicating their time to the core of the company and not to the amenities. Hang in there because things will change for the better as they usually do if you can hold on for the long haul. I would encourage all who read this pot to send a direct message to Dr. G. and Ron and ask them in a respectful was to consider bringing podcasts back from the depths.

Totally understand, but the old podcast episodes being lost is a huge blow in my viewing.  For a marketing perspective they should keep them around. 

22 minutes ago, Tug Bankert said:

I think the same, $10 isn't what's stopping dr. G. But isn't Adam doing the occassional podcast? I really think he is a great host as well. I'll try to send them a direct message.

Of course, my faith in Optimum Polymer Technologies and their products remains.

1 minute ago, Heijneker said:

I think the same, $10 isn't what's stopping dr. G. But isn't Adam doing the occassional podcast? I really think he is a great host as well. I'll try to send them a direct message.

Of course, my faith in Optimum Polymer Technologies and their products remains.

Adam does not work for opt anymore