OPT opti-seal vs. Angelwax H2go on glass

A&J

OPT Glass Cleaner has some to the same ingredients as Glass Pro (along with solvents to clean) and is formulated to deal with wiper abrasion. Opti-Seal will be removed by wipers. Now which will last longer on back glass would be an interesting test...and one OPT hasn't done.

I began the Opti-Seal vs Glass Clean & Protect test Sunday - cleaned my back window with ONR, then applied Opti-Seal to 1/2 and Glass C&P to the other. Took pictures but there's nothing to see, just clean glass. Both products are beading water and we'll see if there's any difference in how dirt accumulates (as it always does on the back end) and how long each product beads water.

I use Glass C&P to clean all my glass, then apply OS over it. The test is each product used alone. I haven't applied Glass Pro yet because windshield needs replacing. Yvan applied Opti-Coat Pro+ to the windshield 18 months but I'm sure the wipers abraided that off.

Update on the Angelwax H2go vs OPT opti seal

Day 31 - early morning drive (not the best quality) filmed on Sep.18.2016

Day 45 - filmed Oct.2.2016

Its nice to see both are still performing nicely.

Considering one of the products is designed purely for glass and the other is for paint, not too bad for the Optiseal. I don't know how you can resist using the wiper blades. Also shows what a good product the H2GO is.

Thanks again for taking the time to do this

Archived