Apex Detail testing

No Soap

The Opti-Coat line, including Hyper-Seal is available from professional detailers to re-sell, but distributors are not supposed to retail.   See if a local Pro detailer will sell you Hyper-Seal, it's allowed.  The  master distributor for Europe is in the Netherlands:

http://www.opticoat-pro.com/

Opti-Seal durability is suggested at 4 - 6 months, but that is under "optimum" conditions.  Hyper-Seal is expected to add several months to that.  I'm not a good test subject because I never go more than 4 weeks between washes and ALWAYS use sealant as a drying aid...so I never test longevity.

8 hours ago, No Soap said:

My local dealer is not selling the Hyper-Seal to others than professional detailers, is it really so? I'm located in somewhere in Europe. :)

Please send me an email at yvan@opticoat.com , I will find you Opti-Coat Hyper Seal in Europe.

19 hours ago, Ron@Optimum said:

The Opti-Coat line, including Hyper-Seal is available from professional detailers to re-sell, but distributors are not supposed to retail.   See if a local Pro detailer will sell you Hyper-Seal, it's allowed.  The  master distributor for Europe is in the Netherlands:

http://www.opticoat-pro.com/

Ron, they need to update their Terms and Conditions page.  Looks like they have just copied the text from Australia and not checked it.  So we get things like " The information is intended for residents of Australia only", "We supply and despatch our products to customers within Australia only" and " All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST".

My favourite is "These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New South Wales and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts".  

The Privacy Policy ends with " This online service is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), including the Australian Privacy Principles. Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at info@opticoat.com.au"

There are several of those "copy and paste" issues in web sites and product descriptions, Lowe.  Much of Optimum's marketing comes from our Australian distributor, Joel Blake.  As I see things (like products described in liters) I notify Shay.  Major distributors like Patrick in The Netherlands "borrow" from each other - and they are all independent, so technically not under OPT control.  I'll let Shay know, to see if they want to change that site.  Thanks

Archived