Interior Cleaning: Opti-Clean versus ONR?

gspam1

Good to know, thanks.  Detailer just finished OptiCoat Leather and Vinyl for my vehicle (needed a day to apply/cure).  Was pleased that leather still felt like leather and didn't become plastic.  Was advised of cleaning procedures so will get hold of Protectant Plus for future maintenance.  FYI except for glass OptiCoat's now protecting the entire vehicle.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/27/2020 at 2:54 PM, mr_robot said:

I used to follow Scott at Dallas Paint Correction respectively and thought all his insights were great but in the end it was just all a master plan to launch his own products.  I bought them of course believing in his system but all his products were mediocre at best.  Used his rinseless and Sio2 spat sealant and definitely not repurchasing them and back to Optimum for majority of my products.

His earlier videos taught me that I didn't need two buckets, that I didn't have to pay big bucks for a wheel cleaner that was also an iron remover (Eagle One Triple Cleaning Foam). Unfortunately, that product seems to be no longer available.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2022 at 2:09 PM, berchman said:

His earlier videos taught me that I didn't need two buckets, that I didn't have to pay big bucks for a wheel cleaner that was also an iron remover (Eagle One Triple Cleaning Foam). Unfortunately, that product seems to be no longer available.

Just the other day I learned from one of his old videos that a toilet brush was a good tool for cleaning the liners of wheels. Yes, it's too bad about the Eagle One.