Driveway Staining Help

C_Cole_WV

I'm a new part-time mobile detailer and decided to take the leap and start a business in my community due to there not being any detailing business in my county. I completed a detail last week and the customer was very happy. However, yesterday she called me and stated that her driveway was stained by the products. I drove over there and took some photos, and to verify the issue. She said that she attempted to clean her driveway but it didn't come clean, and she wanted to know if I had some suggestions. I don't want to do damage to her property, so I called Optimum and explained the situation to the lady on the phone. She transferred me to Mac and I left him a message. So far, I haven't heard anything back from Optimum.  She's very pleasant and isn't upset, but she is an older retired lady, and she does take care of her house, property, and car, so having it look nice is important to her. She described the stain as brown and shiny. I told her over the phone that it was probably the dirt mixed with the products that I used that dripped off the car. I do think that I made a mistake by not wringing out my microfiber mitt good enough and some of it dripped off the car while dwelling. Also, some of it dripped off the tires when I was cleaning the tires. I  only use Optimum products, so I used ONR, Spray Wax as a drying aid, Power Clean full strength on the tires, and used Power Clean 3:1 and Opti-clean 3:1 on the exterior as a pre-clean.

Does anyone have advice on the best way to get this off the driveway? This is my first detail on asphalt and I did another one this weekend. I drove by their location yesterday to check and it was fine. The only difference is this driveway had a driveway sealer over top of the asphalt in the last couple years, the one from this weekend is just asphalt with no sealer.

20190819_124501 (1).jpg

That looks like dirt that came off the wheels & tires. I assume you used Power clean on them...

I would try Power clean on the stains with some agitation and PW rinse if it will help but I really have no idea what else you could do!!!